Women lose hair on an inherited (genetic) basis, too, but the female pattern tends to be more diffuse, with less likelihood of the crown and frontal hairline being lost.
More women have underlying causes of hair loss
than men. These include treatable conditions like
and thyroid disease and polycystic ovary syndrom.
first of all you should start taking a healthy and balanced diet
. Hair fall
is a result of any deficiency of any essential nutrient.
1. Eat colourful fruits and green leafy vegetables.
2. Include more protien rich supplements to your diet.
3. Take phosphorus 200, 5 drops , morning empty stomach, once in week.
4. wiesbaden 200, 5 drops , daily morning empty stomach.
5. Apply Arnica hair growth
oil (B &T) on your hair and scalp, thrice in a week.
6. Wash hair with Arnica montana herbal shampoo (SBL)
7. Drink minimum 10 glasses of water per day.
8. Take 10 ml amla juice mixed with half cup of water, at daily night.