I'm 49 years male and acute diabetic for the past 15 years. Most of my teeth are lost and jawbone also get loosing. Due to this, my dentist told that fixing of artificial teeth is not possible to me as my jawbone is not having enough strength to hold or clip the artificial tooth. I am in a great mental agony now. Please advise me a remedy for me. Kindly advise me the dentist who are advanced in such problems to treat

I'm 49 years male and acute diabetic for the past 15 year...
It may be difficult if your natural teeth and not firm enough to support artificial teeth. But we can take x-ray scans to check for quality of your jaw bone and can advise you implant provided you hav controlled diabetes and if there is no major contraindication for implant. You can consult me in clinic to evaluate for possibility of giving artificial teeth.
Please keep control your blood sugar and then visit to the dentist.
See a prosthodontist may be he can give you cast metal denture.
Required opg in your case we can do fix teeth by using implant.