Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am female 49, for four years ive been itching and have little red spots that scab over, also little dark freckle like spots appearing all over body. I have slight hair loss and my eyelashes and pubic hair are falling out, I suspect scabies, but 6 doctors have said its not only by visual exam, and noon else close to me is affected, would appreciate your opinion on this, with many thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Start Schwabe's Acid Fluor. 200/ twice a day and revert me back with details about your personality, to your sufferings, etc. for selecting a constitutional medicine.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews