I'm 24 year old male I have pinworms can't sleep in night properly how to completely rid worms please help me give some suggestion.

Threadworms or pinworms are the thin, tiny white parasitic worms that infest your large intestine. They live in the gut for about 5-6 weeks and then die. Female worms lay eggs around the anus before they die. It can easily spread to others in the family. Causes of pinworms Infestation *Pinworms can live for 2 weeks outside the body on things like bed sheets, towels, bathroom surfaces, furniture, toys, etc. And transfer to a person. *Walking barefoot outdoors. *Eating contaminated street foods. *Consuming unwashed fruits and vegetables. *Poor personal hygiene. Signs and Symptoms of pinworms Infestation *Severe itching around the anus. The severity increases at night. Sleep disturbance. *Irritation. *Mild abdominal pain. *Decreased appetite. *Sores around the anus. *Complications like malnutrition, anaemia, and intestinal obstruction. *Management of pinworms Infestation *Include garlic, turmeric, mustard, cumin, pepper, drumstick leaves, papaya, pomegranate and coconut in the diet. *Trim your nails regularly. *wash your hands well with soap solution before having food. *Avoid sweets, chocolates and foods prepared with maida. There are so many Ayurveda medicine for it that gives you completely rid of this. For further details you can online consult.