Hi it's reduce here, My face has almost full of pimples and also acne some mark, I can't fix it Please give me a gel or face wash or soap for curing it.

For people with severe acne oral retinoids helps control sebum production and pimples. You may need actibiotics to control active acne like oral doxycycline and local clindamycin creams. Once the acne is under control then you can start treatment for pimple marks which may be pigmentation or scars. There are various treatments for acne scars which include creams, chemical peels, microdermaabrasion, microneedling, radiofrequency, surgery, fat fill laser etc. Creams work only for superficial pigmentation not for scars. You can start initially on milder depigmentation creams which contain kojic acid, arbutin, niacinamide like Melaglow at night and use sunscreen three times a day. And depending on type of skin whether oily or dry you can choose a face wash. It need examination and personalized plan. You can consult in private with photographs.