Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, mai Gutkha bahot Khata tha. Jiske karan mere muh nhi khul rha .mai kya kru. Koi uppay batai.

4 Doctors Answered
You can get teeth assessment done as you might have oral submucous fibrosis.
Hi. Aap oral surgeon se miliye. Surgery se theek Kiya ja sakta hai Regards.
Pehle toh AAP Gutkha khana band Karen. Oral surgeon ke pass jaye or properly illaj karwae.
Kisie maxillofacial surgeon ko dikhayein appko surgery med n physiotherapy ki jaroorat hogi gutka band Karen.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.