I am very sorry to say that i am suffering with obesity and it causes a great inability to me. Please help to resolve ans to overcome my problem.

I am very sorry to say that i am suffering with obesity a...
Starting with there is no pills or powder or shake which can help you to lose weight in a healthy way. To lose weight eat an hour within walking up and dinner at least 2 hours before you sleep. Avoiding eating anything after dinner. Breakfast should be your king size have good carbohydrates and protein rich. Eat every 2 hours small frequent meal do help in weight loss. Being a dietitian I would say do not overeat. One can come to ideal body weight with few lifestyle modification. Have green tea only 2 cups a day. For exercise I would say diet plays 80 % role and exercise plays 20 % role in losing weight. Personal advise on gym. You should not male your body habituated with machines rather do simple walk or surya namaskar. So only with healthy eating one can lose weight.
1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water. 2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. 3. Do this daily for at least three months. 4. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals. 5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity. Avoid oily n spicy food.....take vegetable soup twice daiy....eat only salad n 1 cup of fat free milk at night...drink 1 glass of water 1/2hr before meals....take fruits empty stomach...join aerobics... take 1 tsp triphala churna daily at night with luke warm water..