She has a rash just on top of her nipples and it’s itching at times and also it pains at times age is 21.

She has a rash just on top of her nipples and it’s itchin...
Hi, Use trfy cream twice daily, along with the following medicine. Contact me or send photos on direct private online consultation for proper diagnosis and treatment. Along with the following medicine. Contact me or send photos on direct private online consultation for proper diagnosis and treatment. Fungal infection. Also called jock itch, when occurs in groin. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds. It's mostly circular or round in appearance. May be red or black in colour. Treatment depending on the type and severity. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it. As it has to be differentiated from eczema, bacterial and viral infection, doctor need to see to confirm the diagnosis. So do direct online consultation by sending photos for detailed information and medicine for treatment.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment