My husband suffered with alopecia some places on face please tell me the solution and skin allergy also.

My husband suffered with alopecia some places on face ple...
Hello, Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish hair follicles. Tk, plenty of water  to moisten your  scalp to check dandruff, inorder to condition hair follicles. Gastric disorder, triggers hair loss, hence, tk,  easily digestible diet on time to check gastric disorder. Avoid, junkfood,  alcohol & nicotine, scorching Sun & dust. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Jabornady Q-20 drops with olive oil,  apply on scalp. You may opt 'hair loss package 'to ascertain a better result Tk, care.
You may be having alopecia areata. This is an autoimmune condition due to the attack of lymphocytes​ against hair roots. It results in the formation of bald patches on the scalp. It can affect any hairy area of the body also like eyebrows and beard. It has to be treated properly for long duration until the immunity comes down. Once the immunity is controlled, hair grows back over the patches. Please call me or contact me with photos using online consult option for accurate diagnosis and treatment.,