Hi, My mom gets body pain in the night while sleeping specially in lower body after that not able to sleep. She is fine in the day. She was suffering from lower back pain 4 month back. Doctor told it is a like of trapped nerve. She is continuing medicine prescribed by doctor but no improvement. Please suggest me something by which we can get some relief. What is the intensity of pain? Mild What best describes your pain while lifting anything? Pain prevents me from lifting heavy weights off the floor, but I can manage if they are conveniently placed eg. On a table What best describes your pain while doing everyday activity (washing, dressing)? I need some help but manage most of my personal care Describe the pain on walking: Pain does not prevent me walking any distance Describe the pain while sitting: Pain prevents me from sitting more than 30 minutes.

Hi, My mom gets body pain in the night while sleeping spe...
Dear user Case of LBA Tips are Sleep on hard surface not on the spunch bed Mild to moderate hot water bag And medicine as given by your doctor If you want Homoeopathic medicine you can consult me online on Lybrate and medicine will be sent to you by post Hopefully your questions is answered.
I think in day time she used to take cool water/drink if yes? please stop. Had early morning 1-2 glass of hot water. In day time used normal / hot water per hr/glass one month. Tell me after once.