Thanks for your query on Lybrate
"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -
1) You may take medications like this -
a) Do mouthwash 4 times a day (hydrogen peroxide-1.5% solution)
b) Use (MUCOPAIN
dental gel) twice a day for pain
c) Do take [Rejuvit Plus caps] once a day at bedtime
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this -
1) Try to avoid foods that seem to irritate your mouth. These may include nuts, chips, pretzels, certain spices
, salty foods and acidic fruits, such as pineapple
, and oranges. Avoid any foods to which you're sensitive or allergic.
2) Choose healthy foods. To help prevent nutritional deficiencies
, eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
3) Follow good oral hygiene habits. Regular brushing after meals and flossing once a day can keep your mouth clean and free of foods that might trigger a sore. Use a soft brush to help prevent irritation to delicate mouth tissues, and avoid toothpaste and mouth rinses that contain sodium
Protect your mouth. If you have braces or other dental appliances, ask your dentist
about orthodontic waxes to cover sharp edges.
4) Try to reduce your stress
. If your canker sores seem to be related to stress, learn and use stress-reduction techniques, such as meditation
Hope that helps.