I am having irregular teeth is there any chance of getting regular teeth without clip.

I am having irregular teeth is there any chance of gettin...
No.
If you have less irregularities then you can go for clear aligners.
Yes, there is advance technology called clear braces. It has so many indian brands now but primarily derived from "Invisalign" you can google about it to know more.
Hi. Don't go for artificial. Go natural. Wear braces. Regards.
Now a days teeth aligners r the best option for irregular teeth for those who r nt interseted in orthodontic braces.
No You have to visit an Orthodontist.
The ideal way to get the irregular teeth corrected is only through orthodontic treatment (clips), though for very minor corrections fixed bridges are being used, but I would not suggest them!
Yes, it can be done with invasalign. It is not orthodontic brace but a set of appliance which pt. Has to wear for few months to correct the irregularity.
Treatment of choice in this is braces. Fixed orthodontic treatment. Optional treatment is capping (but not necessary). Depends upon case.
Yes, there is a chance.
You can go for lingual braces.
Hello, To get your teeth corrected in a natural manner you should go for the braces or there are several other cosmetic procedures for getting the teeth look more esthetic in appearance. Good day & keep smiling.
If you want to straighten your irregular teeth the only way is orthodontic treatment.
No there are rarely any chances.
Braces, retainer, Invisalign, are the treatment of irregular teeth, your dentist will decide which one you need, Soo consult with a dental surgeon.
Yes.