I am 25 year male suffering from osmf with hardly 2 finger opening mouth, I consulted an ent doctor where I was prescribed by an antioxidant capsules, and was told to continue it for 1 and half year or more, but after completing 3 month of my dose I see no improvement but reoccural of oral thrush, I am really stressed because I can not eat properly, or spicy. My Question is, I have heard laser treatment of osmf, so how effective is this treatment, and as I have asked my personal doctor, he says that there are chances of reoccurring of fibrosis, please help and also I want to know cost if possible.

Consult a maxillofacial surgeon you may require surgery med n physiotherapy lasser tt is also type of surgery don't ignore its said to b a precancerous condition.
Firstly you must consult any MDS of Oral Medicine for proper treatment planning. If you have only OSMF then you should take Cap. SM FIBRO × BD for 3 months. It will definitely improve your condition.