Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My brother well educated b.e degree holder (age 23) has a problem of mood disorder and affect his attitude and he continued to smoking several times a day. What do I do now for my brother?

1 Doctor Answered
A health counselor will suggest you better. In Ayurved there are so many medicines & therapies e.g. Shirodhaaraa, Nasyakarma, Sarvaang-Abhyang & Swedan. If you are interested you may communicate with me on-line or chat with me in private.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.