I am suffering from mouth ulcer and uncomfortable to eat and drink anything. Please suggest what I need to do for it.

I am suffering from mouth ulcer and uncomfortable to eat ...
Apply Amlexanox gel and Rexidine m forte gel alternatively 3-4 times a day over the ulcers for half hour before meal. You will get immediate relief and if ulcers are stubborn, please visit a dentist to know the actual cause and treatment accordingly.
Drink more water It's the pbm related to our stomach Try warm water Take vitamin b complex.
Apply kenacort ointt. On your ulcer two times locally after meal.
Hi. Apply pansoral gel five times daily on lesion for five days Regards.
Take alovera gel,,apply honey over there,,apply baking soda paste,,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem permanently