I have black gums. How can I treat them? I just hate black gums. I don't have any disease. Is there any way, they can be red as earlier? Please help me.

I have black gums. How can I treat them? I just hate blac...
You can get depigmentation procedure done by dentist.
Hi. Color of gums are genetic. You can make them pink to red by undergoing laser depigmentation procedure Regards.
The black colour of gums is caused by a pigment called melanin present in our body, see a periodontist and he can suggest you something, but I personally feel it is absolutely normal to have black colour of gums, do not worry about it.
Go for laser depigmentation procedure. It will not harm you in any form and also very helpful in building self confidence considering its psycological aspects.

Book appointment with top doctors for Black Gums treatment