Hello Dr. Myself sweety I have pimples and acne scars on over my face (nose, cheeks, chin, sides of mouth, forehead) and my skin become dark, getting darkspots too, scars were getting big in size. I used lots of cream, lotion and went natural homemade remedies and consulted dermatologist too. My skin is very sensitive. When I wash face my skin become red that sensitive. I am fed up with everything. I planned to take laser treatment too but I am afraid of taking that bcz of my sensitive skin. How to reduce icepick, rolling and boxcar scars please help me out with best treatment. I am very much depressed and worrying about scars. Sometimes I feel like I want to die and cut my skin off or peel of my skin layer. Please help me.

Hello Dr. Myself sweety I have pimples and acne scars on ...
Hello, Acne can be depressing sometimes as it requires prolonged and laborious treatment. Sensitive skin may have been due to various reasons like prolonged steroid use, dryness etc. Since you have sensitive Co2 laser may produce pigmentation and prolonged redness. Chemical peels too are not advised in sensitive skin. Subcision, microneedling are good options. One good option is combining these with Fat graft it not only elevates the scars it also rejuvnates the skin with growth factors. You can consult with pictures for better understanding of your concerns.