Hi, 3 days before I had traditional bridge crown treatment on right side lower teeth include my missing teeth, the other two side support ceramic crown was fixed. Foods chew is very difficult for me for fixing 3 ceramic crown. I am not able proper chewing for foods. So I swallow foods. Is there any problem for crown fixing, chewing is problem to me, how to solve this problem? Foods are not proper chewing I have diarrhoea problem.Please Doctor give solution for that.

There is two facts, 1st ,if your crown bridges supported teeth might be not Root canal treated by your dentist. 2nd, your bridge might be not fitted properly (some high points is there.) That's why your aren't chewing properly.
Problem lies with u r crown and bridge get it removed and fabricate a new one
Don't worry you will get settled with it ...in 15 days ...you will be able to eat and chew well ..
Hello, You may some problem initially for few days, it takes some time to get adjusted to the crowns.