Previously I eat pan masala. Now I want to clean my teeth. Give me a Home remedy to clean my teeth and look white.

First you should get a professional cleaning done. Stop eating pan masala. Then after home remedies will work.
No home remedy get scaling polishing done by a dentist.
Kindly consult a dentist and undergo deep scaling.
Get you r scaling and polishing done.
lybrate-user there is no home remedy now. 1st go to a dentist, get it cleaned, then ask for various methods from your dentist to maintain it.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done the stains would go away ..
There is no home remedy to clean teeth, visit a dentist and get them cleaned.
It is not possible to clean it at home.. the deposit are very strong to be removable at home..it need proper scaling..
Hi. Brush twice daily. Use Glizer paste. Get teeth cleaning from dentist once a year Regards.
Pan masala stains are very difficult to remove. There are no home remedies to remove these stains. Best is to get the scaling and polishing done from a dental doctor and get the bleaching done. That is the safest method. If you try anything else you might end up with damaging your teeth or gums forever.
Hi, You need to get a professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening.
You have to visit dentist for teeth cleaning now, once cleaned then you can maintain in future. Stains can't be cleaned at home.
There is no such thing. Go to a dentist.
If only you had only teeth in your mouth and no other thing like tongue, palate,gums, frenum, uvula, floor of the mouth, vestibule ,cheek mucosa etc etc. I would had given one fantastic advice for home remedy of cleaning teeth. But unfortunately I see you as a human being who is educated and making online queries. I would give you one genuine advice that kindly visit a dental doctor if you looking for some serious help soon. But if you have time and not interested in visiting a doctor then let it be. Just brush effectively 6 times a day for next 25 years n no bad habit to be continued from now itself. Avoid stained food like dark chocolate and turmeric powder food. No tea no coffee no rich food healthy lifestyle. Floss your teeth regularly n yes if you want /do not want one dental check by a educated registered doctor once in every 6 months. Hope this help thanks regards.
Go for professional cleaning.
Hello it is better to clean your teeth by doctor through scailing and polishing but if ,you want to clean at your tooth you use. Hydrogen peroxide gargle at home and use paste Glazer, brushing twice a week for whitening purpose.
Home remedy will not work do not waste time and money. Visit dentist for in office teeth whitening.
Pan masala stains will not go with home remedy. Consult a dentist for the need ful.
You need to visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned with a scaler machine.
Home remedies do not clean, better get cleaning done by a dentist and later you can maintain with mouthwash.