Hi sir, I am 32 years old and my wife is 29 years old. We were trying to conceive from last 4 years but did not worked out. We have consulted couple of doctors initially they asked to undergo pcod treatment we did it but nothing worked out. Later we did iui suddenly she got pregnant but after 3 months we missed the baby. Both of us did full body checkup and no notable issues. What could be the reason for delay in pregnancy? Normal hsg, no thyroid, 85% fertile sperm count. What could be the reason sir?

Hi sir, I am 32 years old and my wife is 29 years old. We...
It is not always possible to attribute a cause for miscarriages. Good news is that you conceived. Go for iui again. Take extra precautions this time.