Sir I'm sk Gupta my current weight is 48 kg bt I want to weight gain 10 kg more .so please give me appropriate treatment to gain it in short time of interval.

Sir I'm sk Gupta my current weight is 48 kg bt I want to ...
Hello, Go for meditation to nourish your entire body to strengthen your cell & tissues improving your body in a healthy manner by conditioning your bones. Tk,  plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible ,high in protein-take  fish, eggs, chicken to energise your body. Tk,  apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet- potatoes, milk,  almonds. Tk, banana with hot milk in the breakfast. Add ghee in lunch. Go for aerobics. Tk,  homoeopathic medicine: @ AlfalfaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, ,alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care.