I am having severe mouth ulcers around tongue and mouth. I am not able to eat anything. Its happen from last three days. Please tell me what to do?

I am having severe mouth ulcers around tongue and mouth. ...
Ulcers can be due to many reasons can you send me a picture of the ulcers in ur mouth to understand that better than decide what could b the problem
Hi, Take cap Stomatab 1 cap three times a day and apply Hiora gel on the ulcers red areas on the tongue and mouth, 3-4 times a day, after thoroughly washing the mouth.
Apply kencort ointment twice a day for five days after meals. Apply dologel CT ointment twice a day for five days after meals. Avoid spicy food and hot meals. Betadine gargle twice a day for five days after meals.
Take vitamin B complex and a good healthy diet, good sleep is essential. Go for topical gel applications for pain relief (Dentogel)
There are many reasons for mouth ulcers. As of now you can apply dologel CT on the affected area to get relief. But go to a dentist he will take proper history and find out the reason for ulcers as these can be frequent if we don't treat the underlying cause.
Please appply oxytetracycline intramuscular with the help of cotton on the area of concern you will get relief.
Take b-complex capsule along with antacid.
Please Rx kanacort oral gel twice day.
Hi. Take capsule lycostar twice daily for one week. Apply pansoral gel five times daily Regards.
Take vit b complex & Apply Dologel ct oin twice daily.
Pain from a mouth ulcer generally lessens in a few days and the sores usually heal without treatment in about a week or two. If sores are large, painful or persistent, I may recommend an antimicrobial mouth rinse, a corticosteroid ointment, or a prescription or non-prescription solution to reduce the pain and irritation.
Apply dologel every 3 hours.