I'm suffering from back pain since last 6 months. I get suffering after having the sleep of 2 hours. It is continuously pain till the morning. Because of it I can't get the proper sleep. After this it will not pain for the whole day.
Symptoms suggest muscular spasm or PIVD.
Conditions needs evaluation with X-rays or MRI.
You can try:
1. Hot water compression thrice daily for 1 week.
2. Spine extension exercises.
3. Rest for 5 days. 4. Medications like Myoril, Etova MR, Enzomac and Neurokind LC will help.
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment
2. Learn spinal exercises
3. Don t lift heavy thing
4. Don t sit on floor
5. Change your matres also
6. Take calcium and vitamin d 3 for one month
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment