My baby boy is 3 months. Wo dudh peete hi vomitting kar deta h plane dudh nikalta h, and second, uske urine se bahut zayada smell aati h what's the reason? Iske liye kya karna chahiye,

My baby boy is 3 months. Wo dudh peete hi vomitting kar d...
Hello, your baby should burp out after breastfeeding avoiding pressure on abdomen to check vomiting. Give her homoeopathic medicine:@ China 30 -1 drop with 1tsfl of your milk, thrice. You need to be fit to keep your baby healthy. Avoid, junkfood, spicy, fried intake to check gastric disorder transmitted to your baby. Take, plenty of water to hydrate your body in order to condition your milk. Take, care.