I am 22. I have a gap in between my front teeth I want to fill it permanently. The gap is small I want to ask how much it cost if I take the braces treatment.

I am 22. I have a gap in between my front teeth I want to...
About fifty k and above.
If the problem is limited to two-three teeth, you can go for crown/ cap. Else braces will do the job. Least it would be about 30 k and above. Remember cost may vary according to various reasons.
If gap is small and in between only two teeth. You should go for cosmatic filling.
Tooth gap binding it is around 2500.
Not much and 28 k starting. Get it done asap it will keep on increasing with age. Thanks.
It will cost 5-10,000 rs.