Hi, I have done componeer on my front three teeth if by the time it will get removed by its own what if I don't want anymore dental work to be done some doctor are giving opinion that if it will be removed it may cause tooth loss but if their will be any gum issue than it causes tooth loss enamel is still their so if it will be removed can I feel that it is safe for my lifetime.

Hi, I have done componeer on my front three teeth if by t...
If the componeer is removed by its own, tou have to replaced it with similar materials. If not, the tooth will get abraded/ eroded faster and hence the future complications. So do not worry till it is still there and it will be never easy to get it removed by its own. Take precautions to prevent it for longer.
Componeers are usually placed after slight reduction of tooth structure. If they come out, it is adviced that you cover the tooth surface with a white fillings or componeer or veneer to avoid any future problems.