Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Whenever I am physically intimate with a girl or even if I suspect eminent intimacy, I begin to tremble uncontrollably. This makes me feel quite awkward and I have no control on ejaculation too. Also this is not the only time it happens. While working or doing some things in front of my seniors I feel the same problem. Is this a treatable disorder? Is there perhaps some sort of quick fix solution? Can you suggest some drugs to treat this? Do I have anxiety and panic disorder?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, you do show signs of anxiety in terms of expectations. There is no quick fix and it is best to resolve it with some work on emotional therapy. Understanding your feelings and how to deal with it successfully is the key. There may be some root cause for this condition from childhood or your past. There may have been undue parental expectation or you may have developed high and perhaps unrealistic expectation of yourself too. These expectations could cause early ejaculation in sex because of getting overly excited. Meet with a counselor and determine the contribution to further help deal with your condition.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.