I have double teeth in front and one tiny tooth just under the double tooth. I feel very awkward and shy every time when I smile in front of people. Will I get them perfect? And how much will cost?

I have double teeth in front and one tiny tooth just unde...
Hello sir double teeth might be due to retained milk teeth, you can go for extraction of milk teeth followed by orthodontic treatment.
The extra tooth needs to be removed and the gap can be planned to be corrected by braces or otherwise. Also do inform regarding your age.
Dear Lybrate user, you need extraction of your extra teeth. Of after extraction there will be created space in between your teeth then you will need fix orthodontic treatment also for maintain your teeth alignment and take your perfect smile.

Book appointment with top doctors for Teeth Reshaping treatment