Suggest me the treatment which can be done at home for pimples and blackheads that too oily skin.

Suggest me the treatment which can be done at home for pi...
Its due to o Irregular meal timings o Excess starch, sugar, oil and fat consumption o Constipation o Irregular bowel movement Symptoms to look for: ? Whiteheads ? Blackheads ? Pimples ? Red and itchy rashes Natural home remedy using garlic: 1. Garlic contains allicin, which is a natural antibiotic 2. Take 2-3 garlic cloves 3. Crush them to make a paste 4. Apply this paste on the affected parts of the skin 5. For sensitive skin, mix yogurt in the garlic paste before applying Natural home remedy using garlic: 1. Consume three cloves of garlic everyday for 1 month Natural home remedy using coriander leaves and turmeric powder: 1. Take a handful of washed coriander leaves 2. Crush them finely 3. Place the paste on a sieve and press to extract the juice 4. Add a pinch of turmeric powder 5. Mix well 6. Apply this mixture on the face every night