Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

For some 1 year I have noticed that I am not getting any erections in the night, than I noticed that during sexual make out I use to get erection sometime but now it is very difficult to get erection, I I get it than it is for very short time and the erection is also not very strong. What should I do to get the right treatment. Last year I had lot of stress if that is related. But my current state is almost no erection even if I feel like sexually active sometime. But their is no erection. Even when I try to. masturbate it is with not a strong erection and immediate ejaculation. What should I do?

For some 1 year I have noticed that I am not getting any ...
Yes dear you shouldn't neglect yourself or waste time to contact me if you want to prevent future problems like communication gaps headache memory concentration loss aging degeneration weakness impotence side effects hairloss neurasthenia weightloss obesity hormonal issues etc etc.