Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Sir, I am a 19-year-old boy. Sir 2 year ago in august 2015 I had sex with a married woman without any condom. After 2 years in august 2017 from those days, One day I had mashed my mustard oil on my penis after bath. After 2 days, I started having pain in my epididymis and inflammation of scrotum and began to discharge white liquid. When I met the doctor, he said that you have epididymis-orchitis disease. He wrote the medicine but after some week Still not correct, then he asked to test Hepatitis C and V.D.R.L Test. But nothing has happened in that test. The test result is normal. Then he wrote medicine and I ate it, it was okay. But after 5 months in January 2018 It again began to discharge white liquid fluid now, all day long. But there is no inflammation in my scrotum and there is no pain in epididymis now but only a little white liquid fluid discharged from my tip of penis. Sir tell me what happened to me. There is any disease?

Hello dear Lybrate user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* This is possible dhatu discharge or part of pre ejaculatory fluid from seminal vesicles. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.