Well I was never in relationship, I just liked him and when he got to know, he just ended friendship or I forced him unintentionally by my behaviour I was embarrassed after I confessed to him. Its been 4 months. But I have been low for more than 5-6 months, like I used to cry a lot, a lot. Being lazy, I have been struggling with memory issues for quite long, maybe that's how I am not sure. I get easily confused and now I don't feel energy or interest to start anything. I also feel I am worthless of trying anything and simply its waste of parent's money. But after the heartbreak, I got kind of crazy because of both heartbreak and embarrassment. I used to be sad for what specific reason I don't know but somewhat because I am a failure or good for nothing. Well I am in quite good mood since day before yesterday evening, happy though neutral. Maybe I am recovering from past as you said it fades away. Though I had to try a bit to control my overwhelming mood'.So, I am not sure now what to say. But I need to energise myself and bring happiness or joy of doing something. I am a college student and I do things only to submit as if I don't bother anything. I am also taking medication for hypothyroid, which could be another reason for me having very confused mind, getting lost and being tired/sleepy. I have excessive concentration issues and I talk way too much with myself.

Well I was never in relationship, I just liked him and wh...
Your symptoms is because of Hypothyroidism now a days is more an iodine deficiency disease, but it has become an autoimmune disease. In homoeopathy we give the medicine which makes the body generator ,an adequate thyroid level, so that gradually body resume it's original functionality which is visible through the thyroid level test time to time, and gradually you can get rid of your altroxin as well, and may be after sometime you can stop homoeopathy medicine as your thyroid level remains normal afterwards. Avoid cabbage, cauliflower, soya in food. You can contacts us.