Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I have pain in abdomen I mean lower pelvic region and pain in back ,feeling tightness in back I feel this is because of over masturbation since 8 years so my question is how to cure can I take hempushpa?

It is called premenstrual syndrome, it is quite common to feel that sensation, if you are pregnant you may not sever back pain. If the back and the leg pain is severe in general it is due to the pre menstrual syndrome, since the periods are delayed by 3 days the intense pain is quite natural do not worry, take some hot water and also eat papaya which might help you to get the period cycles faster and it might help to cleanse the remnants in the uterus and the fallopian tubes. This is a general low back ache and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try which will help you relax as well will reduce the pain. It looks like you are anaemic. If you have back pain after you sit for long hours then it is due to your haemoglobin levels as it is important to check that. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having back / leg pain though there may not be any pathological reasons for back pain. If you have leg pain then you have to rule out the casues for having leg pain. First of all check your weight and your haemoglobin levels, as Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having leg pain though there are no issues with the knee joint or back pain. If not if the pain radiates down the back of thigh and legs then it might be due to sciatica. Kindly consult the nearby physiotherapist. Hope you recover soon from the leg pain.
Masturbation donot cause pain in back or lower pelvic region. It might be due to lower lumbar spine problem. Give hot fomentation to your lower back for 10 days and take rest. If still no improvement, consult orthopaedician.