My lips are darker even I did not smoke and do not have any similar habits but always disturbed by anyone is there any proper solution for my problem.

My lips are darker even I did not smoke and do not have a...
Apply lip balm and gloss regularly.
The colour of lips may your natural colour Applying lemon juice on your lips can make your lips lighter. Follow this for a couple of months. You can scrub your lips with a piece of lemon to exfoliate your skin. ... You can also apply a mixture of lemon juice, honey and glycerin (1/2 tbsp each) for improving the complexion of your lips.
Dear Lybrate user, I can understand how it brothers you to see your lip color are darker although you don't have any smoking habits. I would recommend you not to get conscious about that and just accept the way you are. If you try harder you would likely to develop self esteem issues. There are so many remedies which you can only try like 1: apply toothpaste and brush your lips too. 2: Make a paste of brown sugar and honey scrub it twice a week. Your lip color might improve or remain natural. Don't worry I'm sure you are good naturally just love the way you are and remain confident! hope this helps have a good day. :)