Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old male. For the last two days I am suffering from eye pinkish swollen with watery eyes please help me for that.

2 Doctors Answered
You may suffer from CONJUCTIVITIES just go on washing both your eyes and hands contd. Every hour, have plenty liquids, don't do any itching in eyes, start any eye drops like GENTAMYCIN.
2 people found this helpful
You can start using any antibiotic (like obra drops 2to3 times a day) and contact some good ophthalmologist. ASP.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.