Hi I have had tinnitus for almost 25 years but was a low pitch hissing sound until last year it took over and has gone high pitch. I avoided music as much as possible but was kind of pushed to go to a club and next day the ringing started. I know there is no medication for tinnitus there are other methods like you counselling CBT sound therapy are but what I want to know is there a cure in homeopathy or ayurvedic medication?

There is no cure. For tinnitus, which is in fact very annoying as the sound in the head with no external source, you may use Tablet Elavil (Amitriptyline) 10 mg at bedtime to get some sound sleep. Also, Arches tinnitus formula may be helpful. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Get your ear examined for wax or perforation, which are the dominant causes of persistent tinnitus. It is a chronic condition and requires maintenance if dry environment, particularly if you go for aquatic sports or swimming. The treatment should be appropriate and to be adhered. Please check for your diabetic status and do not use antibiotic ear drops.