Dr. im suffering from huge hair loss and I do not want to get bald so early so pls Dr. help to get out of it.

Hairfall occurs because of many reasons. The best approach is to covers all the issues simultaneously. Scalp health, hair root, hair shaft and dietary issues. Go for multivitamins and hair growth enhancers for a period of at least 3 months. Pl contact me personally for further questions.
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In Homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient. Following is the list of homeopathic medicines for hair loss treatment that can be used- sulphur, acid p , lyco ,Nat mur , silicea , calc p, phos, canth, calc c , mezer , Wiesbaden etc