I have problem about my teeth because of florin percentage in water my teeth getting yellowish what I can do to clear my problem.

I have problem about my teeth because of florin percentag...
Please check quality of water. Use good quality water filters. For teeth go for scaling. If there are excessive stains go for bleaching or laminates.
If possible, drink filtered water (R.O.). Visit a dentist for scaling and polishing and learn proper brushing technique. You need to be on regular 6 month visit for the same. No substitute, no shortcuts.
Stop drinking ground water get bleaching done you may go for vineers or jacket crown.
Kindly get the grade of fluorosis checked by dentist first.
You have to take to water first of all, then brush at least twice daily, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, rub a slice of lemon, use whitening toothpaste, with this you need to visit your dentist.
You have to change the water source...and take proper Homoeopathic treatment..