My teeth are becoming yellow, what should I do to get rid of it as soon as possible?

My teeth are becoming yellow, what should I do to get rid...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night then brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
You can undergo a procedure called bleaching.
Go for bleaching you can also go for laminates.
Scaling by dentist.
Try whitening toothpaste which are easily available in market. But those paste you have to use for long time for its effectiveness.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done there might be tartar / deposit on teeth ..
Dear Lybrate User, brush your teeth twice daily with a fluoride containing toothpaste. Eat a healthy and fibre-rich diet. Avoid carbohydrates, starch and sweetened beverages in your diet. Get a professional scaling and polishing (teeth cleaning) done by a dentist, if the problem persists. All the Best!
You need scaling or bleaching of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. You should consult to your dentist for scaling of your teeth.
Best way to get it removed by a dentist by scaling and polishing. No substitute. It will save time, energy and money. Once scaling is done, your natural teeth color will appear, if you wish for teeth whitening you can ask your dentist for chemical/ laser bleaching.
Color of teeth vary from person to person, get your teeth cleaned by dentist and brush your teeth twice daily with proper brushing technique.
Consult a dentist for scaling and polishing. Then take Homoeopathic treatment to keep them healthy.
Start brushing twice daily, also get a scaling and bleaching done by a dentist.