Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I have stammering problem and lost confidence and heart beating more. What should i do?

2 Doctors Answered
Firstly you need to calm down and relax your self before starting a conversation with the help of breathing exercises. Slow down your speed and prolong the word whenever you stutter. If it doesn't work then Consult a speech therapist and take speech therapy sessions.
2 people found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user. Stammering can be controlled. Take Speech therapy and you will immediate long lasting results. Consult Speech therapist asap.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.