I am overweight and have pain in my tail bone and heels. Recently did a health checks .Please suggest me something for that

I am overweight and have pain in my tail bone and heels. ...
The lower end of the vertebral column is inflamed and that bone is called coccyx bone and the condition is called Coccydynia. The conservative management would be to keep ice in that inflamed area during one time in a day and also to sit in a hot water bowl where the penetration of the heat would help to reduce the inflammation. And to reduce the weight falling on the inflammed surface we suggest patients to use air cushion pillow (also called as doughnut pillow) where in the buttock's weight will not fall exactly on the painful tail bone and that would automatically reduce the pain. For this the best treatment would be to undergo Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics. You shall do contrast bath to relieve this pain. Contrast bath is nothing but keeping in one tub hot water (bearable heat) and in another tub cold water.