My height and weight is 163 cm and 50 kgs respectively. I'm looked to be thin and weak. Recently I've appeared for PSU interview for Executive role. I want to gain weight please help me. From 2011 to till now there is no change in my weight. Please help me to gain weight.

My height and weight is 163 cm and 50 kgs respectively. I...
I appreciate your desire to gain weight naturally without resorting to any medicines or quick fix solutions. Weight gain needs patience and happens gradually with improved appetite and sensible eating. Weight gain needs a healthy wholesome diet with increase in proteins, healthy fats and required carbohydrate intake. Include more of fish, eggs, chicken, nuts and oilseeds in your diet with ample quantity of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not skip meals and eat frequently. Do some exercise along so that digestion is good. Take care that you do not have constipation and are properly hydrated. If you need me to help you out with customized online diet chart, please contact us for a direct consultation through Lybrate or write to me.
Hello, Go for meditation to nourish your entire body to strengthen your cell & tissues improving your body in a healthy manner by conditioning your bones. Tk,  plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible ,high in protein- fish, eggs, chicken..Tk,  apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet- potatoes, milk,  almonds. Tk, banana with hot milk in the breakfast. Add ghee in lunch. Go for aerobics. Tk,  homoeopathic medicine: @ AlfalfaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, ,alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care.