Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hello I have some Sexual problems  Age: 27  Not married.  height 5 feet 11 inch  weight 77 kg.  My penis is bent downwards like a banana and thin at the root.  I do get erection but not sure if its hard enough or not.  Have not done intercourse yet so no idea how would I do in sex.  My problem is  If I get sexual thoughts or watch an erotic movie then I immediately get an erection and a thin clear liquid comes out of my penis (sometimes even happened without watching). The erection comes with in a 10-15 seconds and the drops come after 15-20 seconds or erection.  I also get a urine drop after 10 minutes to an hour after urination but not sure if this is related or not.  Some one told me that I have lot of heat in my body and I need to get this out of my body.  If any one could help me I will be very thankful.  Cheers.

Hello
I have some Sexual problems 
Age: 27 
Not married. ...
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Your issue is more of psychological stress and anxiety rather than physiologic problem.* There is no penis in the world which is normal in other part and thin at the root. It is creation of your mind to make this thought. Take it out right now.* Secondly the thin liquid you are getting when erection is precum (pre ejaculatory fluid only) not semen. Normal for every man before ejaculation. You are considering is just beginning of excitement, it is not the climax part at all.* You are getting erection, means you are going to perform best in future sex life with your partner without any failure.* My take home messages for you - focus more towards your usual work.- do regular walking in fresh air, exercises,deep breathing, YOGA - avoid smoking, alcohol if using - BE POSITIVE attitude towards life - do not think everything told by someone as scientific truth, just ask expert doctors before taking it granted - avoid stress, anxiety - manage regular sound sleep of 8 hours - balanced nutritious diet Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.