I have cholestasis in pregnancy, currently 34 weeks, Dr. told about induction at 37 weeks, I have a question, baby is measuring 1 week behind in usg, it has been shown in every usg from the beginning. According to lmp I am 35 weeks now, Dr. told he will take baby's week currently as 34 weeks now and so accordingly he will induce at 37 weeks, but I am very concerned now, which one needs to take. Please advice. I have another question my body weight is 64 kg. Currently taking udiliv 300 thrice, still itchiness is there in almost whole body. someday I feel extreme itching in palms and soles. Whether need to increase the dose, please help me.

I have cholestasis in pregnancy, currently 34 weeks, Dr. ...
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* There is always difference between the LMP counted baby age and USG guided baby age, as LMP counts 2 weeks extra than USG which counts from conception time.* So your doctor is right in his / her decision.* You can not increase the dose of udiliv beyond this at any cost. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine pregnancy outcome and a great motherhood ahead. May god bless both of you. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.