Sir, I having very sexual mindset anytime in the day. I am getting self satisfaction from 10 years. And now my pennies was very small size like a small boy and I can't doing sex at least one minute. And I have a breath problem. I want sunthi operation also for our foreskin is totally covered my pennies. This is my problem. telma medical suggestion for increasing my pennies size at least average size. But I having sexual wants very high.

Sir, I having very sexual mindset anytime in the day. I a...
Having high sexual drive is not uncommon. And having a small penis is not a crime. If you are able to penetrate and enjoy sexual activity. If your foreskin is a problem get it checked and a simple operation can get rid of your problem. High sexual drive generally calms down as you age. As of now try diverting your attention to something productive like gym or music or anything out of your hobbies and interests.
Hello dear Mallesh , hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly . * Penis size is not diminishing with age , it is your mindset what is making you think that it is boy size . * You need dedicated meditations , YOGA , relaxation techniques and concentration methods to solve this issue for sure . Hope this clears your query . Wishing you fine recovery . Welcome for any further assistance . Regards take care .