I have eaten naphthalene some 20 balls in 3 month And now I have some problems like my food is not digesting properly and my stomach is pumping after toilet in morning and I have to go to toilet 2-3 times a day I am always felling that my stomach pumpd and have light pain.

I have eaten naphthalene some 20 balls in 3 month And now...
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* This is in relation with side effect of naphthalene over the intestines.* Primary guidelines for better outcome - drink plenty of liquids.- high fiber diet with plenty of organic fruits, whole grains ,cereals, pulses,legumes.- regular intake of PPI, bulk forming laxative - avoid smoking, alcohol if using.* Consult later your surgeon if required. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.
Hi, It is not normal 1st you find the cause and deal that problem Learned Dr. has given you advice follow that also get you ultrasound abdomen and blood in stool and consult physician.