My teeth is yellow colour and come little bit smell please tell me any idea for solve this problem.

My teeth is yellow colour and come little bit smell pleas...
You might have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
If there Is yellow and Smell Along With Then It Can BE The periodontitis. A Check up Along With The Medication Followed By Oral Rinse Will BE beneficial.
Kindly maintain oral hygiene. You can undergo bleaching procedure to whiten your teeth.
First Consult a dentist for dental cleaning scaling and polishing. Then Consult me for healthy gums.
Dear Lybrate user, you have dirty teeth due to deposition of stain & calculous. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling take medicines prescribed by your dentist. Your problem will be cure soon.
Get scaling done from a dentist.