I am a 28 year old, dusky skin. I see that I have tear trough. I am reading about the filler treatment, is it safe? How many sittings required? What would be the cost?

I am a 28 year old, dusky skin. I see that I have tear tr...
Hi lybrate-user. It is a very safe option. But fillers have to be repeated every 6 to 8 months. A better option is fat fill which will cost you slight ly more but will last for 5 to 10 years.
It is safe and with immediate response. Fillers vary from band to brand. We use Allergan fillers which would cost about 30k. Dermal fillers are the most frequently performed office surgeries and we are the pioneers in central India since last 30 years. We have to assess the skin laxity and pockets of fat deposits and then decide the type and quantity of filler required. We need to examine the patient to know what is wanted and what can be done and to work out how much, when, where, etc