Hi, I have Gingivitis. Problem.I am a student because no much time of teeth brush. How can solve this problem.

Hi, I have Gingivitis. Problem.I am a student because no ...
You must brush your teeth at least twice daily using a fluoride containing toothpaste (flip the toothpaste carton and see!). Use a mouthwash like Chlohex or Colgate Plax, twice daily for 15-20 days. Eat healthy food rich in fibers. Visit your dentist at the earliest for Scaling and Polishing of your teeth.
you can get teeth cleaning and polishing done ... you can get .. chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times a day for 15 days....
Its takes A minimum Of 5 min For brushing, For Escaping All the Problems. You Must take out at least that much of time in your schedule. For a time being You Can Use Stolin Gum Paint To be applied over the gums twice For 1 Week.
You can use hexidine mouthwash. And use gumpaint for swollen gums.
You can consult me through lybrate for proper homoeopathic treatment... Till then start with Carbo Veg 30...one dose..
You need scaling of your teeth for treatment of gingivitis. After scaling take medicines prescribed by your dentist. Your problem will be cure soon. *you should brush your teeth twice daily and maintain your oral hygiene for good oral health. Your tooth brushing time should not be more than 3 to 4 minute.
Get scaling done by a dentist, it will solve your problem.