Sir, I have sexual problem. My penis is not so hard that I can't satisfied to wife. This is problem what can I do.

Sir, I have sexual problem. My penis is not so hard that ...
Dear lybrate-user, You complaints of not being able to satisfy your wife. Yes this is a problem if as a husband you are failing to satisfy your wife. Now coming to solutions. Get your full medical check-up to rule out any underlying diseases. If liver is problems causing low libido get USG Abodomen also done. If drinking alcohol than better quite. In short if any metabolic /systematic diseases are rule out there are high chances you are suffering from psychological disorders which needs to be treated. You can consult me with medical check-up reports Hopefully your questions is answered.
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. Provide enough time in foreplay, afterplay.Consume plenty of liquids. Balanced nutritious diet intake with enough iron, vitamins,minerals, proteins.Regular walking in fresh air, exercises,relaxation techniques, YOGA help great in creating self confidence. Avoid stress, anxiety.Manage to have regular sound sleep of 8 hours. Discuss with the partner regarding her likes and dislikes with love. Keep your blood sugar, body weight under control. Avoid smoking, alcohol if consuming. Consider sex as an art rather than just act of finishing ejaculation. Manage some surprise for her and make the day special, see the difference. I am evaluating you are more involved in your schedules and busy providing less time to her. Admire her what she is doing 24 hours for you and your family. Consult later your urologist as per the requirement. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.